- Easy, and quick transition to new home in village and village life; grace to adjust well and quickly to village life and to things in life that are not familiar and/or things in life that would normally be considered uncomfortable
- Heart would be knit together with new family; unity within family; protection against division
- would fall passionately in love with new family and new villagers
- would truly become a vital and cherished member of new family
- clear, Christ-like, and open communication with new family and the knowledge of the freedom to communicate feelings whenever it is needed or desired
- anointing to minister in home life and in family ministry
- Divine health in every area of body; protection from harm, accidents, disease, illness, infirmity, weakness, all enemy attacks
- comfort when missing sister and family
- seek God's face; seek first the Kingdom of God
- know and love God as Abba Father
- be a blessing to new family and people they minister to
- establish the new bedtime routine that God has ordained; God would put her to bed
- she would not have any idols before God
- bubbling-over joy in her heart
- restful sleep; wake up well rested and refreshed
- serve God with new family in unity with one single-minded purpose...HIS!
- peace that passes understanding to guard her heart and mind in Christ Jesus
- grow in intimacy with the Lord
- would not fear (Isaiah 41:10)
- wisdom about medication; protection from any side effects; protection against infections and yeast overgrowth from medication
- strong, healthy immune system
- would receive the training and experience she needs to continue to be on field full-time without any need to leave field
- would only leave field under the Divine direction and leading of the Holy Spirit; would stay as long as the Holy Spirit is directing
- that anything the enemy intends for harm that God would use for GOOD!
- God to ENCOURAGE her heart and that the enemy would NOT be able to discourage her
- she would know, sense, and feel the love, grace, peace, and joy of God surrounding her, filling her, and sustaining her
- that God would work all things out for good for her because she loves Him and is called according to His purpose
- direction for her and her new family to know and understand her unique giftings and calling and to discern exactly where she fits in serving within their family and within their ministry
- put down roots there if that is where God has called her permanently
- that she would THRIVE there
- her new family would establish the role that God has ordained for them to have in her life; she would live in humble submission to her new family; she would be a team player and would serve them well; she would receive all that God has for her to receive from them
- Lastly, join me in praying that if ANY of us is praying according to OUR will and NOT GOD'S will, that we would be convicted and that God would NOT answer prayer that is prayed against HIS will!
When I am praying for people, I find that it is SOOOO HELPFUL to hear from people that are DIRECTLY involved in a particular situation to get THEIR perspective on how THEY PERCEIVE the particular situation. OF COURSE, we ALL are MORE THAN ABLE to hear from GOD and get HIS perspective, but I thought that, as we pray for F.G., it may be helpful to get a perspective that some may not have previously thought of as I share insight from how I am sensing God directing my prayers for my daughter. (A PASSIONATE prayer warrior receiving Godly insight on how to pray for her own daughter...now THAT'S some GREAT insight!) So, LET'S PRAY!
Bullet-Type Prayer Requests for F.G. (as of 8/27/14) as Seen through Her Mom's Eyes:
Breathing for the Sake of the Gospel
Mobilizing Prayer for My Missionary Daughter and the Family who Loves Her
Who is F.G.?
F.G. are the African initials of an American missionary to Africa. F.G. is the daughter of the author of this blog.
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates